If using a Sat Nav to approach from the south, our post code will first bring you to Norton Barton and the Barns. Please continue along the road and you will see our sign board on the left hand side.
DIRECTIONS FROM PLYMOUTH & LISKEARD
- From Plymouth take the A38. At Saltash, take the signs for Callington (A388)
- From Liskeard & Tavistock take the A390 to Callington
- At Callington take signs for Kelly Bray and Launceston. Go through Callington and up the hill to Kelly Bray. At the top of the hill in Kelly Bray there is the Swingle Tree Pub on the right hand side.
Turn right just before the Swingle Tree Pub
taking signs for Stoke Climsland.
- Carry straight on, two miles later you will come to the village of Stoke Climsland.
Carry straight on through the village
following the signs for Bealsmill which is two iles
from the village of Stoke Climsland on the same road.
- At the bottom of Bealsmill you will come to a white cottage on your left hand side.
continue up the lane for 0.5miles
, crossing a couple of little streams and you will arrive at
Lower Norton Farm Kennels & Cattery
on your right hand side.
- Upon arrival
, please drive straight straight to the kennels and cattery.
DIRECTIONS FROM LAUNCESTON